State Buildings Program (SBP) is responsible for establishing minimum building codes for all construction by state agencies on state-owned or state lease-purchased properties or facilities.
It is the intent of the SBP code compliance policy to coordinate the efforts of state personnel responsible for managing construction projects, in order to ensure compliance with approved building codes and standards, by establishing standardized methods to review construction documents and inspect buildings under construction.
Building Code Compliance Policy (Rev. 7/2018)
- Approved State Building Codes Exh-A-Bldg Codes (Rev. 7/2020)
- Code Compliance Plan Review Procedures Exh-B-Bldg Codes (Rev. 5/2019)
- Action Plan for Code Compliance Exh K-Bldg Codes (Rev. 3/2020)
- Project Close Out Code Compliance Documentation Transmittal Exhibit L-1
- Project Close Out Budget Reconciliation/Project Evaluation Transmittal Exhibit L-2
- Request for Modification Exh-M-Bldg Codes (Rev. 7/2020)
- Building Inspection Authorization SBP-018
- Plan Review Authorization SBP-017
Code Compliance for Existing Buildings Flowchart (Rev. 7/2018)
Plan Review Fee Table (Rev. 5/2019)
Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Templates
Document Revisions are indicated in this file - OSA Document Revisions effective July 2020
Document Revisions are indicated in this file - OSA Document Revisions effective July 2019